As it is National Eye Health Week this week here are our five tips for keeping your eyes healthy:
1) dont smoke or drink too much alcohol
2) cover up in the sun - wear sunglasses or a hat
3) visit the optician for a regular eye test - every 2 years or annually if you are over 40 and have a family history of eye problems
4) always wear safety goggles when using tools and machinery
5) eat a healthy diet that is rich in vitamins and minerals
Visibility will be manning an eye health information stand in Braehead Shopping Centre, Glasgow, on Tuesday 18th September so if you have any questions about your sight please do come by and have a chat. We will be there from 10am until 9pm in the Atrium area of the Upper Mall.